Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank You Angela!

It was extremely exciting to get cover art for both of my upcoming releases on the same day. Wild Rose does something unique for its authors - they let us choose the artist who will create our covers. I spent some time looking at covers from the entire Wild Rose line, and it was a difficult choice. All of the artists are talented, and all of them create stunning covers.

But in the end I was especially drawn to some of the covers Angela created. So I specified her as my cover artist of choice - and then I sat back and waited. Not long after, I got an email saying she had finished the covers...

And here's the result! I couldn't be more thrilled.


A MAN FOR THE SUMMER - Champagne Rose, Contemporary Romance


ALONG FOR THE RIDE - Scarlet Rose, Erotic Romance, Cougar Club

No comments: