Saturday, December 27, 2008

ALONG FOR THE RIDE is available!

My spicy novella, ALONG FOR THE RIDE, has actually been out for a week or so, but like everyone else I've been caught up in holiday preparations and celebrations. It's part of the "Cougar Club" series, meaning it features an older woman/younger man romance. Some might find such an idea titillating...to me, it's just one more delightful variation on a very old theme, that of finding one's perfect match after a sometimes-heartbreaking search.

You can find it here.

I treasure this week between Christmas and New Years as it seems to me that it's the one time of year when it's nearly impossible to find oneself swamped with work - unless it's the work of cooking for family and cleaning up ribbons and wrappings, of sweeping up pine needles and - perhaps my favorite - finding space on the bookshelves for the gifts of books from loved ones who know very well what makes a person truly happy.

No comments: